Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Kilfitt Lenses

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What do you all know about these lenses??

    I bought a 90mm Kilfitt Zoomar Makro 2.8 to 32--It focuses from about 3 inches to infinity. It has a rear filter holder and it will lock the F-Stops. It also has a front filter holder that screws out--appx 67mm.

    Then there is some other crazy ring on it that when you turn it is doesn't appear to do much at all. It is positioned in front of the rear filter holder but behind the focus ring.

    It covers Super16 which is what I will be using it for. All the info you have would be a great help.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Come on guys--Help me out here. Anyone know anything about this lens?? I am going to be shooting some high dollar macros with it and I can still return it before the shoot. All the info you have would be great.

    Thanks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •